Are you thinking about participating in a triathlon? Have you already registered but are overwhelmed at the thought of how to prepare? Life Time Endurance coaches are here to help. Whether your goal is to compete for a podium spot or simply to finish your first race with a smile on your face, our coaches have the knowledge, experience and passion for the sport to help you succeed.
> Learn more about online coaching
From first timers to the podium
Whether you’re a beginner preparing for your first race, or a seasoned expert competing for a spot on the podium, our staff of helpful, dedicated triathlon coaching professionals can help you to reach your goals. Now is the time to join a fun, social and — most importantly — effective training program at Life Time Fitness.
Led by Life Time Head Endurance Coach and former pro triathlete, Troy Jacobson, the professional coaches of Life Time TRI TEAM offer a wide array of effective and affordable training services intended for athletes of all ages and abilities, including:
- Weekly Group Training | Tri workouts at select Life Time locations
- Performance PLUS Cycle | Power-based training on the bike
- Tri Training 1:1 | Private training sessions for Swim – Bike – Run – Strength
- myTriCoach Online Coaching | Personal coaching and training plan development
Visit www.LifeTimeEndurance.com for more information.
If you’ve ever wanted to try a tri, this is where to start. The 60-minute indoor workout will feature a 10-minute pool swim, 30-minute spin on a bike, 20-minute treadmill run and is the perfect way to kick-start your triathlon training. The indoor triathlon is based on time rather than distance — meaning you receive points for going further in a specific period of time, not going faster over a fixed distance. Participants are graded on a curve.
All Indoor Tri participants will receive:
- “Triathlete” Indoor Tri lifestyle shirt
- Race bib
- Swim cap
- Additional great offers from Life Time for members and guests
- Results posted after on indoortri.com
Athletes of all abilities from beginner to experienced are invited. Indoor Tri events are open to both members and non-members of Life Time Fitness.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step UP to IRONMAN 70.3! Test your fitness by stepping up to the next level of triathlon at IRONMAN 70.3 Florida presented by UCF with a 1.2 mile swim, a 56 mile bike ride and a 13.1 mile run. Click here to read seven reasons you’ll love IRONMAN 70.3. Set to take place on April 12, 2015, IRONMAN 70.3 Florida is a popular early-season race for athletes of all levels. Registration is limited, so act fast. Click here to sign up today!
- October 2, 2014With the 2014 season coming to an end, we are looking forward to prepping for the 2015 season! It is our […]
- September 4, 2014By Brooke Schohl, MS RD Climate can pose some interesting challenges when it comes to racing. Whether you’re going from […]
- August 29, 2014By Life Time Endurance coach, Randy McElwain Wetsuits are a fantastic aid in triathlon open water swimming. Even the most advanced swimmers […]