Are you thinking about participating in a triathlon? Have you already registered but are overwhelmed at the thought of how to prepare? Life Time Endurance coaches are here to help. Whether your goal is to compete for a podium spot or simply to finish your first race with a smile on your face, our coaches have the knowledge, experience and passion for the sport to help you succeed.
> Learn more about online coaching
From first timers to the podium
Whether you’re a beginner preparing for your first race, or a seasoned expert competing for a spot on the podium, our staff of helpful, dedicated triathlon coaching professionals can help you to reach your goals. Now is the time to join a fun, social and — most importantly — effective training program at Life Time Fitness.
Led by Life Time Head Endurance Coach and former pro triathlete, Troy Jacobson, the professional coaches of Life Time TRI TEAM offer a wide array of effective and affordable training services intended for athletes of all ages and abilities, including:
- Weekly Group Training | Tri workouts at select Life Time locations
- Performance PLUS Cycle | Power-based training on the bike
- Tri Training 1:1 | Private training sessions for Swim – Bike – Run – Strength
- myTriCoach Online Coaching | Personal coaching and training plan development
Visit www.LifeTimeEndurance.com for more information.
- October 2, 2014With the 2014 season coming to an end, we are looking forward to prepping for the 2015 season! It is our […]
- September 4, 2014By Brooke Schohl, MS RD Climate can pose some interesting challenges when it comes to racing. Whether you’re going from […]
- August 29, 2014By Life Time Endurance coach, Randy McElwain Wetsuits are a fantastic aid in triathlon open water swimming. Even the most advanced swimmers […]