Jumpstart your training with FREE training plans from Life Time Tri!
Choose your distance and download your plan below:
Please note that these types of training plans are not necessarily one size fits all. If you are looking for a more customized plan, please connect with a Life Time Tri Team coach below!
Are you thinking about participating in a triathlon? Have you already registered but are overwhelmed at the thought of how to prepare? Life Time Endurance coaches are here to help. Whether your goal is to compete for a podium spot or simply to finish your first race with a smile on your face, our coaches have the knowledge, experience and passion for the sport to help you succeed.
> Online coaching
From first timers to the podium
Whether you’re a beginner preparing for your first race, or a seasoned expert competing for a spot on the podium, our staff of helpful, dedicated triathlon coaching professionals can help you to reach your goals. Now is the time to join a fun, social and — most importantly — effective training program at Life Time Fitness.
Led by Life Time Head Endurance Coach and former pro triathlete, Troy Jacobson, the professional coaches of Life Time TRI TEAM offer a wide array of effective and affordable training services intended for athletes of all ages and abilities, including:
- Weekly Group Training | Tri workouts at select Life Time locations
- Performance PLUS Cycle | Power-based training on the bike
- Tri Training 1:1 | Private training sessions for Swim – Bike – Run – Strength
- myTriCoach Online Coaching | Personal coaching and training plan development
Visit www.LifeTimeEndurance.com for more information.
If you’ve ever wanted to try a tri, this is where to start. The 60-minute indoor workout will feature a 10-minute pool swim, 30-minute spin on a bike, 20-minute treadmill run and is the perfect way to kick-start your triathlon training. The indoor triathlon is based on time rather than distance — meaning you receive points for going further in a specific period of time, not going faster over a fixed distance. Participants are graded on a curve.
All Indoor Tri participants will receive:
- “Triathlete” Indoor Tri lifestyle shirt
- Race bib
- Swim cap
- Additional great offers from Life Time for members and guests
- Results posted after on www.lifetimetri.com/events/indoortri/
Athletes of all abilities from beginner to experienced are invited. Indoor Tri events are open to both members and non-members of Life Time Fitness.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September 30, 2015Looking to work on your endurance base, improve your hill climbing or log some swim-bike-run miles during the off-season? Sign up for a […]
- June 29, 2015Join Alien Endurance on Tuesday, June 30 at 6:30 p.m. to learn about their group training program to help get you ready to have […]
- October 2, 2014With the 2014 season coming to an end, we are looking forward to prepping for the 2015 season! It is our […]