cbdMD Escape To Miami Triathlon
October 4, 2020
To our valued cbdMD Escape to Miami Triathlon family,
We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we navigate the current COVID-19 situation in partnership with national, regional and local authorities. The health and safety of our participants and team members is our top priority and we are committed to doing everything we can to keep the community safe.
Due to the uncertainty COVID-19 continues to pose, we have closed registration at this time for the 2020 cbdMD Escape To Miami Triathlon, scheduled for October 4, 2020, while we continue to monitor conditions.
We will communicate any decision to cancel, reschedule, or transform the event within the next four to six weeks.
Until then, stay healthy, safe and motivated to return with us when the time is right. Thank you for your continued support!
The cbdMD Escape to Miami team
*Updated 7.9.2020 at 5:00 PM ET.